33rd International Symposium on Multiple-Valued
May 16-19, 2003
The Symposium ended on May 19.
Click here for pictures
- Call for Papers:
- Important deadlines:
- Submission: November 1, 2002
- Acceptance notification: February 1, 2003
- Photo-ready copies: March 1, 2003
- Invited speakers
- Lofti A. Zadeh, University of California, Berkeley
"Fuzzy Logic as a Basis for a Theory of Hierarchical Definability"
- Andrei A. Krokhin, University of Warwick
"Functions of multiple-valued logic and the complexity of constraint satisfaction".
- Tetsuya Asai and Yoshihito Amemiya, Hokkaido University
"Biomorphic Analog Circuits based on Reaction-Diffusion and Spiking Neural Systems
- Program, schedule etc.
- Venue and access information
- Recommended accommodations & tourist information
- Accompanying event(s)
- 12th International Workshop on Post-Binary ULSI Systems
- May 16, 2003. Meiji University (same venue).
- For details visit the Workshops Webpage managed by Koichi Tanno.
- Related links
- IEEE Computer Society
- Japan Research Group on Multi-Valued Logic (Japanese)
- Meiji University (English page)
- IEEE CS Technical Committee on Multiple-Valued Logic
- Past meetings:
- ISMVL-2002 [Boston, Massachusetts, USA]
- ISMVL-2001 [Warsaw, Poland]
- ISMVL-2000 [Portland, Oregon, USA]
- ISMVL-1999 [Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany]
- ISMVL-1998 [Fukuoka, Japan]
- ISMVL-1997 [Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada]
- ISMVL-1996 [Santiago de Compostela, Spain]
- ISMVL-1995 [Bloomington, Indiana, USA]
additional information email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Masao Mukaidono, ISMVL-2003 Symposium Chair
Web site related inquiries
forward to email@example.com -
Grant R. Pogosyan, ISMVL-2003 webmaster & PR Co-Chair
Updated: May 25, 2003